Keeping Burien Affordable
- Increase affordable housing near transit
- Develop more mixed use projects in downtown
- Ensure access to health and human services for those who need it.
- Prioritize long-term housing first
- Ensure fair housing laws and that shelters are available
- Prioritize treatment for mental health, drug and alcohol dependency.
- Reduce unnecessary barriers for small businesses
- Recruit new businesses that bring family-wage jobs.
- Improve employment opportunities for women and people of color.